Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I'm so excited/nervous to start my blog....

It seems apt that I should start my blog on the first day of National Infertility Awareness Week. Well it is in the Us. I am in the UK but a lot of my friends from YouTube are in the US. Do we have anything like this in the UK? I will have to look into it. So, this is my first random blog post, if you are reading this you may well have read the story so far and seen the live version of events in my videos. I'm more nervous about writing than I was recording videos! I hope you will join me on our journey. If I have learnt one thing from my YouTube channel, it's that friends and support goes a long way. It helps just knowing you are not alone. I will give an honest real time account of the onward journey of our, so far, 4 year roller coaster that is infertility and IVF and I'm happy to help answer any questions you may have (if I can!). I will be upfront about my thoughts and feelings. As with my videos I will throw in some random/ fun stuff along the way, make up videos, product reviews, videos of our little dogs and some fun TAG videos or anything else you would like to see. Well, it's gone midnight, I'm excited about my blog but I must put it down and get some sleep. Baby dust to you! Chele Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment