Tuesday, April 24, 2012

IVF: People have asked me.....

People have asked me in the past if you really want children this much, what if you find out that it's not going to happen even with the IVF would you leave Andy? They have said that if the difficulty was with their husband they don't think they could stay. That they would find someone else to have their future with.  I have friends that whilst having all the tests had said that they hope their is something wrong with them as they don't know if they could stay if it was their husbands. This is not an option for me. Yes I do want children with all my heart, I do want to be a mum and hold and love and nurture our child. To watch Andy be the amazing dad that i know he will be. In fact I cant see a future without children but I want this WITH my husband. Yes it tears me apart every day and I worry about it constantly. It's heartbreaking and soul destroying. It's biggest challenge we as individuals and our relationship has ever faced.  All we can do is love eachother, be kind to eachother, be patient with eachother as we process our feelings and heal our hearts at each setback. We have to hope, be healthy and do the IVF. Because being without  my Andy is not an option either. 

5 comments:

  1. Wow, I believe people would say such things. I'm going through kind of the same thing but instead its not my husband its me. Its sad that people would think this way. There are so many options oout there! I've been following your You tube videos and I recently started my own blog on here too. I find that blogging makes you feel good even if people don't respond :0 Good luck! I go in to the Dr at the end of May, my cycle did not work and I started it in February of this year as well. We had two ok embroyos but they did not take and I have been off and on depressed about it. I do believe everything happens for a reason and maybe the timing just wasnt right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant can't believe oops

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for your message honey. I know it can be hard. I had miscarriage on cycle 1, then cycles 2 no embryos made it to transf... I'm just hoping and praying for good outcome on cycle 3. I guess the only things we can do is look after ourselves and try to stay positive. Best of luck and baby dust to you honey xxx

      Delete
    3. baby dust to you too!! I pray that everything works out for you! I know how it feels to want something so bad and not being able to achieve it and achieve as easily as others! ;/ cant wait for the next update! I go to the Dr on 5/30 to find out what is next for me! I've just been working on losing weight as well and working out daily! I feel its a sign that I need to get in shape and stop procrastinating! :)

      Delete
  2. Here is my blog if you ever want to see my little posts and comments about myself :)
    http://angela-angelasivfcycles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete