Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

Yay I'm so excited to receive my first blog award and it's from a blogger that I love reading, Twinmummyanddaddy! Thank you so so much!

The Liebster Blog Award is given to bloggers by bloggers. It is a way to acknowledge each other and say “you’re doing a great job”. It is for blogs with 200 or less followers, so it’s also a great way to spread the word about smaller blogs and get them more readers and followers!

When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer 11 questions from the person(s) who nominated you. You pass the Award onto 11 other blogs (make sure you tell them you nominated them!) and ask them 11 questions. You’re not allowed to nominate the blog(s) who nominated you! (To get the button, right click the picture on my page and save the picture to your computer. You can then upload to your blog.)

11 Random Facts

1. I know all the words to Ice Ice Baby and Boom Shake the Room

2. I was an Irish Dancing Champion when I was 10

3. Massive Take That fan since I was around 11and have seen them in concert about 8 times, including 3 nights in a row!

4. I hate ironing

5. I have an OCD when it's comes to duvet covers. I can't stand it if the covers are not flat inside the duvet, need no lumps or bumps. Or if there is a bit of cover at the top with just sheet and no duvet inside ahhhh!

6. I hated marmite until about 2 years ago but now love cheese and marmite toasties or bagels

7. I have started reading the Hobbit probably 3 or 4 times between ages of 10 -20 and never finished it. One day I will finish that book!

8. I bite my nails but really wish I didn't!

9. Love watching old black and white films with Elvis, Audrey Hepburn, Marylin Monroe and Doris Day in them

10. I am soooooo bad at getting up in the morning, it doesn't matter what time I have to get up, I just want to stay there

11. I love red wine

Questions from twimmummyanddaddy

1. What is your favourite animal?

Dogs and dolphins, I can't choose one! Oh and I'd love a micro pig!

2. What did you want to be when you were a child?

A popstar

3. What do you enjoy most about blogging?

Getting my thoughts out of my head and interacting with lots of people that I wouldn't have known otherwise and putting our IVF journey out there so others can see they are not alone and throwing in a bit of fun with makeup etc to lighten the load.

4. Twitter or Facebook?

Twitter

5. Are you right or left handed?

Right handed

6. What was the name of your first pet?

Bit and Bot (2 hamsters)

7. Do you have any hobbies?

Blogging, making YouTube videos, hoarding makeup and snuggling my pups!

8. Can you play a musical instrument?

I Learnt guitar years ago think I can still play pink panther and knees up mother brown

9. If you were stranded on a desert island what would be your one luxury item?

My iPad but if there was no wifi on that island then probably a large supply of crisps or sunscreen assuming the island is in a hot climate!

10. Do you have any pets?

I have a Jack Russell called Sammy and a miniature dauschund called Lyla

11. What's the healthiest thing in your fridge?

Lots and lots of fruit and veg!

My 11 questions to you

1. Why did you start blogging?

2. What Is your favourite food?

3. If you could have a superpower for a day what would it be?

4. If you could trade places with someone else for a day who would you choose?

5. What is your pet hate?

6. What makes you smile?

7. What is your dream job?

8.If you could invent a flavour of crisps what flavour would they be

9.What Is your favourite song?

10. What is your best trait?

11. What is your worst trait?

Here are the 11 bloggers that I am nominating for this award (In no particular order)

Lynn-BabySteps

Juicyjuce

Twinglam

Timetobemommy

Sonyacisco

IVFPgd-hope2011

Someone Else's Baby

Notevena

FamilyDreams

The Domestic Princess

Ozivfchick

 

3 comments:

  1. Thankyou so much1 i am well excited and i am going to check out all the blogs you nominated as well! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for nominating me!! My very first award :) Happy to be amongst all these awesome bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boom shake the room! Love the answers to all the questions! xxx

    ReplyDelete