Wednesday, August 01, 2012

First Aid Beauty (F.A.B) Gentle Body Wash - Review

I won this last month in a competition on Twitter. This was exciting as I never win anything. I have wanted to try F.A.B products for a while so I was delighted!

This is the full size if 226.8g and is £10 in Boots.

My first impression was that I love the no fuss packaging. It tells you all you need to now on the front of the bottle and keeps the information concise and simple.

This body wash is good for dry, sensitive or reactive skin. It helps to calm the skin and improve moisture retention.

I also love that there are no parabens, harsh chemicals or colourants in this.

There is not much of a scent to this at all it just smells fresh and 'clean' as the name suggests.
 
The wash itself is a lovely thick and creamy consistency, it's not watery like some shower creams can be. It laters up like a dream and I love a good lather.

I am prone ro eczema sometimes on my body and I felt like this didn't aggravate my skin and it was gentle and soothing.

I love the philosophy behind this brand. To keep packaging simple and concentrate on what is in the bottle. I do like the packaging though. I know it's not glamorous and it isn't going to decorate the bathroom but this just tells me that the money I would be spending will actually be on what's inside.

All in all I have nothing bad to say about this as I can't find any faults with it. The only thing that could stop me buying it would be the £10 price tag but saying that, a little goes a long way. I know it doesn't irritate me and so maybe £10 is a low price to pay rather than trying a cheaper one and not liking it?

Here is the link to First Aid Beauty if you fancy a little browse. The range is also available in Boots. They have everything for face creams to scrubs, masks and moisturisers. I could go on but whatever your skin issue (we all have them) I'm sure you'll find something

Thank you for reading
Chele
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment