Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Sammy & Lyla's Review of ScruffyChops Shampoo & Conditioner

Sammy and Lyla were very lucky and spoilt little pooches to have recently been sent a sample of the Scruffy Dogs Rhubarking Mad Natural Mineral Shampoo and Muddy Marvellous Dead Sea Mud Conditioner.

They had a very lovely time in the bath (as you will see from the pictures) and wanted me to share there experience of using these products so that other pooches can have beautiful soft coats and gorgeous smelling bath times too.

I'm a reall sniffer when it comes to products, any products. The more amazing smelling the better. My hubby is not. He gets annoyed with me constantly shoving fabric conditioner, perfume, shampoo, body lotions etc under his nose to sniff but even he loved these ScruffyChops products!

 So first, the shampoo. This smells, as the name suggests, like rhubarb and custard. It's like being in a sweetshop! This scent filled the bathroom, it even overtook that damp dog smell. Anyone with dogs will know that smell!

Now the conditioner. This was my favourite. The coconut scent is amazing. The consistency is great, I even rubbed in into my dry hands (is that weird?)to see how moisturing it is and boy is it moisturising.

After bath time and some drying off I have to say my pooches smelt beautiful! My pups have very different coats and after bath time Sammys coat was so fluffy and soft (and white! while Lylas was soft and smooth. I put this down to the Dead Sea Mud in the conditioner.

These products contain 98% natural ingredients. They don't contain any harsh chemicals, surfaces, parabens and they are cruelty free.

The creators behind ScruffyChops have a mission:

"To create, distribute and sell the highest quality natural dog shampoos and other such splendid products that always benefit your dogs mind, body or soul. With a continued commitment to source and incorporate natural, wholesome ingredients while keeping our products innovative and fun and to have a great time doing it!"

I love to pamper my furry babies and I do use higher end shampoo products on them. I really love that these products are natural and actually good for their skin and fur. You can feel the difference. I will definately be buying this for my little nippers and I'm interested to try some more products from their range.

If you are interested you can check out Http://ScruffyChops.com but I have included the description from their website below if you would like to see the official info on these products.

I also feel I should mention that while Sammy and Lyla were lucky enough to be sent these items we were not obliged to write this review and if we chose to do so just to give our honest opinions of the products which I have have done. Believe me, if I wasnt keen on these products I would be letting you know that too!

The price is great too! It's lovely to know that someone wants to pamper your pooches as much as you do!

What pampering items do you like to use on your fur balls?

I'm off to snuggle my soft and sweet scented nippers now!

Chele

Rhubarking Mad
natural mineral dog shampoo 250ml
price £8.99

A yummy whiff of rhubarb & custard!
Paul’s dad used to put manure on his rhubarb, we just put custard on ours, it tastes better! Wash your dog in this stuff and as well as having a sparkling clean and healthy coat they will smell good enough to eat,(but don’t!)

98% natural ingredients and more good stuff than you can wave a stick at make Rhubarking Mad dogs shampoo the perfect choice! Dead Sea minerals, oatmeal and other great ingredients all work hard to help keep your dog’s skin healthy, hydrated and irritant free. Our dog shampoos won’t just take care of your dog’s skin but will leave your furry friend’s coat fresh and oh so soft. No harsh chemicals and cruelty free, means every bath time from now on will be a happy one!

Muddy Marvellous
mineral conditioner for dogs 250ml
price £9.99

A tropical whiff of coconut!
This stuff is awesome! With Dead Sea mud and minerals making it deeply hydrating and soothing. A marvellous conditioner for all dogs and super kind to dry skin, but it doesn’t stop there. We have also added oatmeal a favourite ingredient in the dog world with its natural properties that can help dry, itchy or irritated skin. This is to dogs what spinach is to Popeye!

Dead Sea mud and minerals, oatmeal, shea butter, aloe vera and jojoba seed oil all work hard to keep your dog’s skin healthy, hydrated and irritant free.



No comments:

Post a Comment